Reserve Your Field Trip
Themed field trips are offered each spring and fall at Old World Wisconsin.
- Apr 27 – Jun 9, 2017
- Oct 3 – Oct 27, 2017
(Tues, Wed, Thur, Fri only)
- 1. Plan your trip, including the date, arrival and departure times, number of students and adults, and areas you'd like to visit.
- 2. Download and complete the
Themed Field Trip Request Form (PDF, 29 KB)
- 3. Choose between the themed field trip option(s). Indicate if you'd like to add on picnic space or a museum store visit.
- 4. Indicate any special needs a member of your group may have. Please keep in mind that some exhibit areas have limited accessibility due to the scale used in historic restorations.
- 5. Send, fax or email your completed tour and subsidy request forms to:
Old World Wisconsin
Attn: Educational Programming Coordinator
PO Box 69
Eagle, WI 53119
You will receive an email confirmation when your tour has been scheduled.
- Our calendar fills up quickly.
We recommend you reserve your preferred date as soon as possible.