Use our online registration, or register by phone.
Here's what parents have said about our camps
- "Our granddaughter had the best birthday of her life at Laura camp. She got in the car and said it was better than she ever expected it to be. She loved every facet of things they did. I so admire all the prep work it takes to make those camps so special. Thanks for offering them."
- "He enjoyed working with the Blacksmith and learning about the history. He liked it all."
- "She definitely wants to attend next summer — this is her second time attending the One Room Schoolhouse camp and she wants to attend again next year."
- "Yes, I would send my child again, because I think it is a valuable and meaningful way to explore the past in a 'real world' manner that helps children understand the life of the pioneers before them.
- This experience provides kids with a sense of gratitude for today and awareness of the bravery of those pioneers before them and their willingness to create better tools to overcome obstacles."
- "As she told me, she loved everything — she loves being in the school and spending the day as it would have been. She really enjoys how everyone is dressed for the period."
Time Traveler Adventure Camps
Looking for adventure? Try our newest camps! Use your wits to solve puzzles and decipher riddles as you compete on a site-crossing, heart-thumping scavenger hunt through the 1800s and early 1900s in the brand new Amazing Race Through Time.
Not tough enough for you? Find out if you could make it as a settler at Survivor: Pioneer Wisconsin. Test your mettle as you trek through the woods and the farmsteads, with bucketsful of courage and some good old-fashioned grit! You'll pick up some pioneering skills as you meet your challenge.
Like animals? Be sure to check out Animals Up Close or bring your little one to Moo, Baa! Preschool Camp for an adult/child adventure. One-Room School House Rocks lets you experience school like a kid in the 1800s — down to the lunch basket! Farm-to-Table Camp is perfect for young "foodies." Civil War Camp and Little House Adventures transport you back to the inspirational days of Abraham Lincoln and Laura Ingalls Wilder. Ready for the next step? Old World Apprentices is for you!
We have camps for preschoolers through high schoolers — with loads of fun for all!
Register online or by phone.
Contact us by email or call 262-594-6301.