Baking Back in Time
Create fresh from scratch cookies, pies, and cakes made like those enjoyed by 19th century Scandinavian immigrants! You will be using an open fire and wood stoves to make baked goods like Norwegian flatbread, Danish pebbemoder spice cookies, Finnish Kemakakku (pound cake) and more! Then taste your scrumptious treats before heading home with a recipe book for all of the baked goods you made!
- Sessions run from 8:30 am to 3 pm
- Pick-up and drop-off in the Norwegian area parking lot
- Please let us know if you have any food allergies.
- Cost: $55 (Price includes materials for 8 different baked goods)
- Grades: Entering grades 4 - 7